If you are interested to be a part of our team, please click APPLY icon below for our available vacancies.
Note : It is recommended to use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to view this page.
Current Position Available
- ~ Degree in Accounting/Finance or related professional qualification with minimum 15 years’ experience, preferably in the construction industry;
- ~ Possess strong technical knowledge in accounting standards, group consolidation and taxation, and experience in corporate finance; Well versed and knowledgeable on public listed company’s requirements and compliance;
- ~ Working experience in Risk Management, KPI’s and Balance Scorecard will be an added advantage;
- ~ Strong knowledge in IFCA accounting systems and MS Office especially in Excel and PowerPoint;
- ~ Excellent command of English and Bahasa Malaysia (both written and verbal);
- ~ Strong verbal and written communication skills and Excellent presentation and interpersonal, analytical and time-management skills in dealing with the various authorities;
- ~ High level of commitment, professionalism and integrity and a good team player with leadership skills;
- ~ The candidate should be able to demonstrate good attention to detail, a self-starter and ability to operate in a dynamic environment; and
- ~ Good knowledge in Bursa requirements is preferred.
- ~ Assist Head of Finance in the overall finance and accounts operations of the Group;
- ~ Primary responsibilities will include monthly operations review and reporting for the Group, identification of areas for cost reductions and operational improvements, annual budget process, periodic forecasting, cash management & treasury operations and periodic analysis of operations performance;
- ~ Responsible for accurate and timely production of financial and management reports of subsidiaries and consolidation of financial statements for financial review and quarterly submission/announcement to Bursa Malaysia in accordance to Bursa Listing.
- ~ Strengthen the internal control processes required to manage and grow the business Lead and supervise the Finance Department and other related staff on raising awareness and knowledge of financial management matters;
- ~ Continuously benchmark and bring on board best financial & accounting practices and the implementation of financial control and business processes to achieve continuous improvements and process efficiency by identifying issues and recommending solutions; and
- ~ Perform all other related duties as assigned and required.
- • Degree in Accounting / Finance or professional accounting qualifications (LCCI, ACCA, CIMA).
- • Minimum 5 year (s) relevant experience in the Construction Industry would be an added advantage.
- • Experience in treasury operations.
- • Good interpersonal and communication skills with a positive work attitude.
- • Possess good analytical, self-motivated and disciplined.
- • Meticulous and able to work independently with minimum guidance.
- • To update daily cash position of the Group.
- • Assist in preparation of financial report including bank borrowings, trade facilities and daily cash reconciliations.
- • Assist in preparation of Cash flows projection, forecasts and its analysis.
- • Liaise with various banks including foreigner and locals to ensure sufficient service and products provided.
- • To monitor efficiency of the payment and collection process to reduce the cash transition time and minimize the idle cash in banks through money market placements.
- • Liaise with internal and external auditors on financial matters.
- • Assist in special projects assignment by the superior.
- • Assist reporting team in providing information relating to banking facilities upon request.
- • Placement of REPO or money market time deposit for cash maximization.
- • Monthly GST reporting.