If you are interested to be a part of our team, please click APPLY icon below for our available vacancies.
Note : It is recommended to use Google Chrome to view this page.
Current Position Available
- • Bachelor of Laws (Hons) and Advocate & Solicitor of Malaya, with 5 to 8 years’ post qualification experience (legal practice, in-house or combination of both).
- • Sound knowledge in construction law and practical experience in handling construction arbitration and litigation matters.
- • Excellent command of English and Bahasa Malaysia (both written and verbal).
- • High level of commitment, professionalism and integrity.
- • Excellent presentation, interpersonal, analytical and time-management skills.
- • Ability to travel within South East Asia and Middle East; and
- • Ability to work well independently and where applicable in a team comprising different professionals across various jurisdictions.
- • Handle construction disputes and other litigation matters.
- • Draft, review and negotiate engineering and construction contracts.
- • Manage and address legal risks.
- • Provide commercially sound legal solutions and advice on operational and contractual matters to management, business units, and companies within the Group.
- • Maintain and update legal database / contracts repository; and
- • Assist Head of Group Legal in providing overall legal support to the Group.