If you are interested to be a part of our team, please click APPLY icon below for our available vacancies.
Note : It is recommended to use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to view this page.
Current Position Available
- ~ Degree in Quantity Surveying or its equivalent.
- ~ Minimum 10 - 15 years experience especially in the Construction Industry.
- ~ Experience in pre & post contract administration including assessment of contractual risks, rights and obligations.
- ~ Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills.
- ~ Able to work independently and to demonstrate maturity in handling different levels of individuals within the organization and external parties.
- ~ Responsible for negotiation, pre and post contract management including preparation of final accounts.
- ~ Ensure verification of claims and recommendations for payments to contractors and nominated sub-contractors.
- ~ Ensure tendering processes are performed timely, conduct tender interviews/ clarifications, evaluation of costs including alternative products and methods of construction to achieve the most competitive price.
- ~ Ensure overall project budget are prepared timely and construction costs and variation orders are controlled within the budget.
- ~ Ensure all progress claims are verified up to the final claim certification, inclusive of the preparation of final accounts for all contracts.
- ~ To build and strengthen existing contracting approaches and structural arrangements for contracting.
- ~ Analyzes significant and unique contract requirements, special provisions, terms and conditions to ensure compliance with appropriate laws, regulations, and corporate policies and business unit procedure.
- ~ Reviews complex solicitations and prepares specialized and/or non-routine response for proposals, bids, and contract modifications.
- ~ To ensure that all procurement and contracting activities are carried out in accordance with legislation, company policies and procedures and principles of good practice.
- • Degree / Diploma in Safety Officer/DOSH/NIOSH, Civil, Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- • Minimum 8 – 10 Years working experience in heavy civil engineering projects.
- • Minimum 5 years of experience in construction safety supervision and implementation.
- • Highly energetic and enthusiastic with ability to meet deadlines.
- • Good communication, interpersonal skills, confident and discipline.
- • Must be a registered Safety & Health Officer with DOSH/NIOSH with a valid Green Book.
- • Responsible for overall Environmental, Safety and Health issue for Site.
- • To ensure all legal requirements pertaining to safety and health is followed at all time at Site.
- • To demonstrate how to identify risk, hazard and take appropriate measures to prevent incident and accident at Site and provide training on new regulations.
- • To liaise with the related government bodies such as JKKP (DOSH), DOE, CIDB when situation requires.
- • To ensure and promote a safe and healthy working environment prevail at all time at Site.
- • Develop Project Safety Plan tailor to project for implementation at Site.
- • To investigate any incident and prepare on independent report to the Site Management with uncover patterns in injury data.
- • Organizing and conducting safety induction training for all personnel to ensure safety awareness of all time.
- • Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering / Building or related field.
- • Minimum 6 – 10 years working experience in quality management and quality control in construction industry.
- • Knowledge of Total Quality Management will be an added advantage.
- • Experience in MS ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems and well verse in Quality Assurance & Quality Control ( QAQC) scope of works is essential.
- • Effective communication and report writing skills.
- • Implementing all policies of quality assurance quality control related to meeting customer expectations.
- • Establish the project quality plan & work procedure for various stages of the projects.
- • Reviewing and analyzing the effectiveness of the modifications made.
- • Implementation of the approved project quality plan throughout the project.
- • Enforcement of the project quality plan to ensure all subcontractors / vendors / specialists complies with procedures.
- • Ensure consistent compliance with all policies and procedures and safe practices by monitoring, inspecting and auditing.
- • Assist project team in ensuring all work carried out are in accordance with project specification, Contract documents and construction drawings.
- • Degree or Diploma in Civil & Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- • Minimum 5 – 8 years relevant experience in civil / structural engineering projects.
- • Able to lead and coordinate design and technical works at site.
- • Experiences on commercial and contractual matters are an added advantage.
- • Good coordination skills with clients, consultants, sub-contracts and relevant local authorities.
- • Strong leadership, independent and good communications skills.
- • Coordinate, supervise and monitor all civil, substructure and superstructure building works are compliant to specifications and build quality.
- • To monitor and track all documentation processes including test reports, technical submittals, method statements and other requisite document submissions to ensure compliance to specifications and in accordance to Project Quality Plan.
- • Review and monitor construction drawings so as to ensure its sufficiency and accuracy for implementation on site.
- • Determine project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements.
- • Develop project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans.
- • Maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress.
- • Degree or Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- • Minimum 3 - 5 years of relevant on-site working experience in the construction industry.
- • Independent, organize and able to deliver works as per contract requirement.
- • Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- • Perform all tasks and design in accordance to the specifications and meet the schedule deadline.
- • Assist in overall projects implementation from initial start to final hand-over.
- • Able to work independently in design in mechanical and electrical services.
- • Committed, proactive, reliable, resourceful, and systematic.
- • Require minimum supervision and able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- • Degree or Diploma in Civil / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or its equivalent.
- • At least 5 to 10 year(s) of working experience of relevant work experience in planning/scheduling.
- • Strong knowledge in CPM using PRIMAVERA and Microsoft Projects software.
- • Possess good analytical, organized, communication and interpersonal skills.
- • Able to work independently and to demonstrate maturity in handling different levels of individuals within the organization and external parties.
- • Responsible for the planning and scheduling of construction work.
- • Responsible for the development of the Project Schedule to the level of detail required per the contract.
- • Responsible for the accurate monitoring, progressing and reporting of the schedule per the contract.
- • Gathers and analyzes information to prepare reports on the progress of projects.
- • To monitor the progress in the construction process and continuous checking this with the project schedule.
- • Ensures all required material, equipment and contract service are available to complete scheduled work.
- • Evaluates current procedures and recommends changes to improve the efficiency of planning and scheduling of projects.
- • Evaluates requisitioning of resources and materials for alignment with operational priorities and completion dates.
- • Recognized Degree or Diploma in Civil / Structural Engineering/ M & E Engineering or equivalent.
- • Minimum 2 - 3 Years relevant experience in Management of documents / correspondence.
- • Must be well-versed in MS ISO 9001 requirements and NDT Procedures.
- • Experience in Project Turnover or Project Close Out.
- • Experience in occupational health & safety and environmental management system is an added advantage.
- • Good interpersonal and communication skills with a positive work attitude.
- • Possess good analytical, self-motivated, disciplined and able to work independently.
- • Responsible for implementation and monitoring of Organization Quality Management Plan.
- • Ensures the quality records, acceptance certificates, mechanical completion certificates and the documentation for specific systems and buildings/areas are prepared and collated in accordance with project requirements.
- • Verify that the quality related site activities are in accordance with the applicable codes and standards.
- • Ensure all quality control documentation is compiled and competed for as-built hand over.
- • Complete site quality control instructions and action remedial responses.
- • Review the customer’s specification and undertake relevant training to the site QC inspector.
- • Monitor the implementation of the approved site Project Quality Plan.
- • Complete and coordinate the approval of the sites QC technical submittals to the customer.
- • Coordinate with the planning and scheduling department to ensure milestone dates are understood for each turn over area.
- • Provide progress data to the planning and scheduling department.
- • Coordinate with the site / subcontractors QC personnel for the completion of as-built turnover documentation.