If you are interested to be a part of our team, please click APPLY icon below for our available vacancies.
Note : It is recommended to use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to view this page.
Current Position Available
- • Degree / Diploma in Safety Officer/DOSH/NIOSH, Civil, Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- • Minimum 8 – 10 Years working experience in heavy civil engineering projects.
- • Minimum 5 years of experience in construction safety supervision and implementation.
- • Highly energetic and enthusiastic with ability to meet deadlines.
- • Good communication, interpersonal skills, confident and discipline.
- • Must be a registered Safety & Health Officer with DOSH/NIOSH with a valid Green Book.
- • Responsible for overall Environmental, Safety and Health issue for Site.
- • To ensure all legal requirements pertaining to safety and health is followed at all time at Site.
- • To demonstrate how to identify risk, hazard and take appropriate measures to prevent incident and accident at Site and provide training on new regulations.
- • To liaise with the related government bodies such as JKKP (DOSH), DOE, CIDB when situation requires.
- • To ensure and promote a safe and healthy working environment prevail at all time at Site.
- • Develop Project Safety Plan tailor to project for implementation at Site.
- • To investigate any incident and prepare on independent report to the Site Management with uncover patterns in injury data.
- • Organizing and conducting safety induction training for all personnel to ensure safety awareness of all time.
- • Degree or Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- • Minimum 3 - 5 years of relevant on-site working experience in the construction industry.
- • Independent, organize and able to deliver works as per contract requirement.
- • Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- • Perform all tasks and design in accordance to the specifications and meet the schedule deadline.
- • Assist in overall projects implementation from initial start to final hand-over.
- • Able to work independently in design in mechanical and electrical services.
- • Committed, proactive, reliable, resourceful, and systematic.
- • Require minimum supervision and able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- • Recognized Degree or Diploma in Civil / Structural Engineering/ M & E Engineering or equivalent.
- • Minimum 2 - 3 Years relevant experience in Management of documents / correspondence.
- • Must be well-versed in MS ISO 9001 requirements and NDT Procedures.
- • Experience in Project Turnover or Project Close Out.
- • Experience in occupational health & safety and environmental management system is an added advantage.
- • Good interpersonal and communication skills with a positive work attitude.
- • Possess good analytical, self-motivated, disciplined and able to work independently.
- • Responsible for implementation and monitoring of Organization Quality Management Plan.
- • Ensures the quality records, acceptance certificates, mechanical completion certificates and the documentation for specific systems and buildings/areas are prepared and collated in accordance with project requirements.
- • Verify that the quality related site activities are in accordance with the applicable codes and standards.
- • Ensure all quality control documentation is compiled and competed for as-built hand over.
- • Complete site quality control instructions and action remedial responses.
- • Review the customer’s specification and undertake relevant training to the site QC inspector.
- • Monitor the implementation of the approved site Project Quality Plan.
- • Complete and coordinate the approval of the sites QC technical submittals to the customer.
- • Coordinate with the planning and scheduling department to ensure milestone dates are understood for each turn over area.
- • Provide progress data to the planning and scheduling department.
- • Coordinate with the site / subcontractors QC personnel for the completion of as-built turnover documentation.