If you are interested to be a part of our team, please click APPLY icon below for our available vacancies.
Current Position Available
- ~ Degree in Quantity Surveying or its equivalent.
- ~ Minimum 10 - 15 years experience especially in the Construction Industry.
- ~ Experience in pre & post contract administration including assessment of contractual risks, rights and obligations.
- ~ Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills.
- ~ Able to work independently and to demonstrate maturity in handling different levels of individuals within the organization and external parties.
- ~ Responsible for negotiation, pre and post contract management including preparation of final accounts.
- ~ Ensure verification of claims and recommendations for payments to contractors and nominated sub-contractors.
- ~ Ensure tendering processes are performed timely, conduct tender interviews/ clarifications, evaluation of costs including alternative products and methods of construction to achieve the most competitive price.
- ~ Ensure overall project budget are prepared timely and construction costs and variation orders are controlled within the budget.
- ~ Ensure all progress claims are verified up to the final claim certification, inclusive of the preparation of final accounts for all contracts.
- ~ To build and strengthen existing contracting approaches and structural arrangements for contracting.
- ~ Analyzes significant and unique contract requirements, special provisions, terms and conditions to ensure compliance with appropriate laws, regulations, and corporate policies and business unit procedure.
- ~ Reviews complex solicitations and prepares specialized and/or non-routine response for proposals, bids, and contract modifications.
- ~ To ensure that all procurement and contracting activities are carried out in accordance with legislation, company policies and procedures and principles of good practice.